A deposit of £250 per booking is required to secure your place. On receipt, a booking confirmation will be issued; confirming your place on the tour, and showing the date your balance becomes due. Tours booked within 2 months of departure will require payment in full at the time of booking.
Balance of Payment
Whenever possible communication will be carried out by email, we do not send a final invoice so please note that we request the balance of payment for your tour 2 calendar months prior to departure. Late payment may result in the loss of your deposit and cancellation of your tour.
Circumstances beyond our control may dictate an increase in the cost of your tour. Any increase less than 2% of the published price will be absorbed within the original price - any increase over 2% we may need to add to the final invoice.
If You Cancel
All cancellations must be in writing and the following terms apply:
• Loss of full deposit unless cancellation is on medical grounds, in which case we will require proof in the form of a note from your doctor.
• You may transfer your deposit to another tour within the tour season that you booked. In the event of you cancelling that tour, you will lose your deposit.
• You may transfer your booking to another person. However, you will be liable for any administration costs and will be responsible for your nominee paying their monies in full.
• Between 8 and 4 weeks if balance paid: 50% credit towards another tour (valid for 24 months).
• Less than 4 weeks: no refund.
To cover this eventuality, we strongly recommend you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
If We Cancel
We reserve the right to cancel any tour - however, this would only become necessary in very exceptional circumstances. In such an event, we would hope to offer you an alternative. If this were not possible or acceptable, we would issue a full refund. Moto Ventura Tours will not be held responsible or offer a refund/compensation in any of the following situations: war, riots, civil unrest, terrorism, natural disaster or any unforeseen cancellations due to industrial disputes and/or weather.
Arrangements for your tour are made months in advance. It is therefore inevitable that changes can occur. In most cases, these changes will be minor and will not affect your holiday. However, in the event of a major change, we will advise you immediately and you may then (a) continue the tour with the new itinerary, (b) accept an alternative of the same or similar value, or (c) cancel your holiday with a full refund.
In accordance with the Package Travel, Package Holiday and Package Tour Regulations 1992 and EC Directive 90/314EC all monies will be kept in trust until such times as your tour is complete.
We accept responsibility for supplying as near as reasonably possible a tour package as described in our media. We are unable to control any deficiencies in services due to local conditions, maintenance, industrial dispute or weather.
• To advise Moto Ventura Tours of any illness, infirmity, allergies or dietary needs that may affect your touring holiday.
For European tours, you will also be required to fill in a full Personal Details Form including Next of Kin contact details.
• Be a competent rider with a machine that is road legal, mechanically-sound and of a type suitable for touring.
• Hold a valid Certificate of Insurance covering machine, rider and pillion.
• Have the ability to get yourself and/or bike home in the event of a breakdown, accident or emergency.
For all of our overseas tours you must have the following documents:
- Valid UK passport (ensure visa not required if non-UK).
- Valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) (can be obtained online at www.dh.govuk/travellers, by phoning 0845 6062030, or by post from any main Post Office) Please note that an E111 Certificate is no longer valid
- European insurance cover including breakdown cover for your motorcycle - must include repatriation in the event of an accident or serious breakdown.
- Personal Travel Insurance for yourself and pillion (if appropriate). This must include medical cover including any possible repatriation in the event of serious illness or accident. We recommend you include cancellation cover.
NB: Breakdown and Personal Insurance are compulsory on our Tours and we will require evidence of policies before departure.
In the event of a complaint, in the first instance, you should approach the tour representative. If you still consider that your complaint has not been properly addressed, you should put your comments in writing and send them to:
Moto Ventura Tours
Down St Mary,